Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Stamping Goodies

Ok so over at Papertrey Ink, if you had purchased 12 sets from Feb. 07 - Feb. 08, then you qualified for their FREE Anniversary set! Well, after counting how many sets I had purchased it came to 11!! So, of course, I needed to order another set. :) They also have free shipping over $40, so I added the square nesties to my order. They are my first nesties and I can't wait to play with them. The set pictured above is Spiral Bouquet.

Then Verve Visual was having a sale on lots of goodies. So, I got 2 sets Seeing Stars and Serenity (which I used in my last card I posted). I also got paper and Stickles - all of which were on sale! Gotta love those sales!!

Ok - I'm done posting for today I promise! I just had to share all the goodies that I got this week.

No comments: