Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Friendly Walrus

I made this for one of my best friend's who is going through a rough time. I'm trying to send her cards weekly if I can. So, this one is heading on its way out tomorrow for her. I used the sketch challenge from SCS - SC163. This was also for another challenge from an Inky Antics message board member (Doodlepie). The challenge this month from her was to use this walrus image, the 3 patterned papers, and the orange prima flowers (which she sends to us - how awesome is she!!).

I watercolored the walrus image with my Aqua Painter and inks. I sponged the card base, all mats, and the flowers with Tempting Turqouise ink. The walrus image, the single flower, and the white polka dotted flower are all on Stampin' Dimensionals.

I had fun with the items she sent and the challenge! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Walrus -
Inky Antics, Mixed Messages - Papertrey Ink
CS: Only Orange, Patterned Paper (unknown), Papertrey Ink white
Ink: Black, Going Gray, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Only Orange, Tempting Turqouise

Other: Black Sakura Glaze Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, Aqua Painter, Prima Flowers, Brads

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, great friend. Love this walrus. Happy Valentine's Day

Jessica Smith said...

That walrus is too cute and I really like those papers together.

My Paper World said...

It's gorgeous! and your friend is going to love it!

Catherine said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love it, So cute.