Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Princess Birthday Wishes

I made this card last night for a belated birthday. I used another one of the GinaK Designs release party sketches for it as well. This particular sketch was posted by Julie and can be seen over on SCS. I had already had the image stamped and colored from a previous project, so I pulled it out and went from there.

What Princess doesn't LOVE sparkle and glitz?! I added Crystal Stickles to her tiara, bouquet, sash, and shoes. You can never have too much 'bling'! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Beauty (SU), birthday wishes (
Papertrey Ink - Mixed Messages)
CS: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Papertrey Ink white, Basic Grey LilyKate
Ink: Black StazOn
Other: Ivory Grosgrain Ribbon, Slit Punch (for scallop border), Crystal Stickles, Stampin' Dimensionals (under the bouquet and main image), Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pen


Here is another image - I was trying to show the dimension, but it didn't work out quite well. :) Hopefully you get the idea.

Hope you have a wonderful day!! We got a bit of snow today, so that'll be fun to drive in on my way to work. The schools were closed already for voting here (polling places). My preschooler had school up until this morning - closed because of the weather. Too bad work wasn't closed. :D

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

such a sweet adorable card, it is too cute.

Alhambra Club said...

such a sweet adorable card, it is too cute.

Jessica Smith said...

cute love that stamp and the paper colors are perfect