Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Just Ducky and Some Inchies
I made this card to go along with the previous posts for my SNSS exchange. I finally finished everything and mailed it off the other day. I felt terrible for having it so long and was glad to get it in the mail to her (thanks Katie for being patient)!! All the stamps used are from Pond Pals - Sweet N Sassy Stamps. Korin (owner of SNSS) just updated/upgraded her website, so be sure to check it out! She also just released new sets yesterday that are sure to be must haves on your list. I was just over there starting a shopping cart. I can't decide - I want it all, but my wallet doesn't have the same mindset as me. :) Anyway - on to the card.

I stamped the background piece as whole pieces - 3 of them (1 x 3). I then cut them into inchies (1x1) before adhering them to the card stock. The duck is popped on dimensionals. All were colored in with Copic markers.

These were some inchies that I stamped up for my exchange partner. These are ready to go for her to put on a project she creates. Inchies are all the rave now and they are super quick to make.

That's basically it to them. If you have any specific questions - just let me know. Sorry for the lack in posting to my blog. I hope to do better - I'm trying to schedule time each night for my blog updating or I won't get to it.

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the BELLI Challenge - I'm a guest designer for the challenge this week and next!!! Woohoo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen, I love that duck card! It is so neat the way you tiled the pieces of the reeds -- wow!!!

Your inchies are gorgeous, too. Katie is sure to love them! :-)