Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day - The Rubber Cafe

Here is one of my cards I made for TRC (www.therubbercafe.com) for Valentine's Day. They have tons of wonderful Valentine images to choose from. I paired 2 images here on this card. I'm hoping to get some more made this weekend. It's been a rough couple weeks - my dad was in the hospital (is home now), then my oldest got sick, and my youngest is getting over being sick now. I thought cold weather was supposed to kill of the germs!! Did I mention I'm ready for summer?!!?!! :)

Ok - onto the deets about this card. We received some wonderful paper and accessories from Melissa (TRC) to use on our cards. This particular design is Cosmo Cricket's Chemistry: Wink Wink. It is perfect for Valentine cards! I did some direct to paper with the Cameo Coral ink as well.

Supplies:
Stamps:
Happy Valentine's Day F-627; Love Envelope D-468 both are The Rubber Cafe stamps
CS: GP White, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Cosmo Cricket's Chemistry Wink Wink
Ink: Palette Noir
Other: Ribbon, Crystal Stickles, Copic Markers (R29 Lipstick Red; RV02 Sugared Almond Pink; YR07 Cadmium Orange; YR20 Yellowish Shade), Stampin Dimensionals


I have some more things to post, so check back again!!
Karen

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Oooh, how pretty! Love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Karen - This is sooooo pretty! I love the paper! AWESOME design! I just did a birthday card with a similar design the other day . . . the long cards are fun! You have my address, right? LOL!

Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the paper and the way you inked the edges of the white cardstock. I hope that your family is mending, and that life begins to treat you better, Karen! Hugs, Deedee

Maria Williams :) said...

i'm not usually a fan of the long cards, but one turned out great!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is so sweet Karen!! Love your glittery hearts from the envelope!!

Becky said...

No no no, Chris, she cant send it to YOU, cause she is sending it to MEEEEE!!! *LOL* Karen this is truly a beautiful card. I loove your layout!

Dolores said...

Hi Karen I can't believe I found your blog! love the card you posted.