Friday, August 14, 2009

Razzle Medallion

I posted a challenge on the UDI blog to create a Welcome/Just Because/etc type card. The purpose was to then send them to our Welcome Coordinator to send out to new members to the group. Well, you can't post a challenge and then not take part in it!

So, below is the card I did and mailed off. I didn't put a sentiment on it - didn't have one that I really liked. I figured it could be sent as is or the coordinator could stamp one.

Things to note:
-- I used the brayer to ink up the Medallion stamp (makes for even coverage)
-- Circle Rhinestone brad was placed in the center of the Medallion

I'm really glad that I got the new In Colors this year. I've always been hesitant in getting them because they would retire. In fact, it's been a few yeas since I last purchased them. However, this year decided that I would get them all. So, glad that I did!! I have been loving them and using them like crazy!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Medallion Stamp (pg.133)
CS: Rich Razzleberry (pg.155), WW (pg.155)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (pg.155)
Other: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dotted Ribbon (pg.182), Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads (pg.179), Brayer (pg.192), 1/16" Circle Punch (pg.186)


Thanks for stopping by!! I have a yard sale tomorrow, so need to head to bed. I'm selling TONS of retired stamp sets - hope they sell!! If they don't - I'll be posting them here. :)

Stampin' Hugs,
Karen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is GORGEOUS, Karen! The medallion is so eye-catching in that color!!

Anonymous said...

Karen this is so pretty. Thanks for the how to's as well. ~Kimmiek

Andrea Walford said...

Love your Medallion card! (I love the new colours, too...especially razzle and suede!)

Micki said...

Ooohhh you know seeing your card, this color is beginning to grow on me. Love your card.... very elegant.