Thursday, August 13, 2009

Utah Divas Inspiration Challenge #56

Sorry this is late - I had intentions of posting sooner, but my day filled up quickly. Of which - 2 hours was spent getting my hair done. Yep - finally had it cut and colored...it's been at least 1 year or more since I've had it cut. It feels so much better!!! Now I'll need to update my picture - that didn't even look like me. I had long hair - all one length.

Ok - enough about my hair....on to the UDI Challenge this week. Below was our picture to use for inspiration. Of course, the first thing I saw was a rose (besides the obvious shoe). So, I went with the rose theme.

Things to note:
-- Filigree brad was inserted inside the Jumbo Grommet
-- Flower was colored with the new In Color marker
-- I used the sketch from this past Saturday over on the UDI Blog
-- Rich Razzleberry used for DTP on the WW

Sorry for the bad picture - I wanted to get it posted tonight though. I'll try to retake the picture tomorrow if I get a chance. Trying to get ready for a yard sale this weekend, so not sure when I'll get a chance.

Supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Ave Floral
CS: Rich Razzleberry, WW, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Palette Noir, Rich Razzleberry
Other: Rich Razzleberry Marker, Jumbo Grommet - White, Filigree Brad, Razzleberry Polka Dotted Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!! Stop by tomorrow for some more Razzleberry fun!!
Stampin' Hugs,
Karen

2 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

I really like the filigree brad inside the grommet and way to go with combining the two UDI challenges!!
(Hope you were able to enjoy getting your hair done!) :)

Sandy said...

Whoo Hoo! we all like getting our hair done. Can't wait to see a picture. Your flowers are very pretty on your card. Great color!