Tuesday, October 06, 2009

September Stamp Club Project #1

This card may look familar to some of you. That's because I posted one almost exactly like this before on my blog. I decided to focus on the Medallion stamp for my club projects this month. So, I CASEd myself. :) The only change was that I added a sentiment onto this one.

Things to Note:
-- Ink your brayer with your color of choice and then use that to ink the Medallion stamp. This helps to achieve an even all over inked stamp.

Supplies:
Stamps: Medallion, On Your Birthday
CS: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Other: 1/16" Circle Punch, Clear Circle Rhinestone Brads, Razzleberry Polka Dotted Grosgrain Ribbon, Brayer

Stop back tomorrow for another club project. Thanks for stopping by!

Stampin' Hugs,
Karen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen,

Beautiful card and thanks for the tip on the brayer!

Grace

Kimmiek said...

Nice Karen.
I like it partially on the page.. very cool