Monday, October 05, 2009

Thinking of You

I just got this recently from The Stamps of Life. It is called Back2Basics and is a simple, yet fun set. There is so much you can do with it. You can see more samples on The Stamps of Life blog. I made this card for my niece. Apparently, the first card I made for her never arrived, so I'm hoping this one makes it to her.

It's hard to see, but I stamped the outline of flowers stamp in green on the background. Also, not able to be seen is the texture of the green card stock. Not sure of the colors of cardstock, as they came with my set. :)

Supples:
Stamps: Back2Basics
CS: Green, Red, Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Cameo Coral
Other: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals (under the sentiment), Velvet Olive Ric Rac, Scallop Edge Punch

Thanks for stopping by - be sure to come back!!
Karen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karen,

This is a simply elegant card. I enlarged the photo and was able to see the flowers you stamped on the background. Hope this one makes it to your niece!

Grace