Sunday, October 04, 2009

UDI Inspiration Challenge #63

Yes - it is now Sunday and I'm posting my challenge card that should be posted on Thursdays. With my laptop issues, it has driven me crazy - not to mention put me behind on many things. I truly can not live without my laptop - sad, but true.

So, onto the challenge....I see now that I posted my pictures backward, but I'm going to keep it this way for the post. Easier than having to rearrange everything.

Things to Note:
-- Brayer used to get the 3 colors on the card stock
-- Used scrap paper that I tore to get the 'waves'

Supplies:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
CS: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Other: Soft Suede Polka Dotted Grosgrain Ribbon

Below was our Inspiration Photo. Isn't it beautiful? I love the bright Fall colors displayed here. I guess you can guess how I went with my card - the colors and how they were layered.

Be sure to check out the other member's of the challenge team to see what they came up with. You can find their blogs on the UDI Blog - on the sidebar under Inspiration Challenge Members.

2 comments:

Danni said...

Awesome card!

carolm said...

gorgeous card karen!!! love the background.

xoxo