Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stampin' Up!'s Color Renovation

Stampin' Up! is releasing 5 BRAND NEW COLORS and bringing BACK 10 of the retired In Colors!! I am really excited about this!!!!

As of July, (with the new catalog), here is what our color collection will be: These wonderful new color collections will be available to everyone with the new Stampin' Up! catalog in July .... AND if you are a DEMONSTRATOR you get to order them early!!!!! (not a demonstrator yet? Contact me TODAY to learn how you can join my team!)

For me, stamping is about color... so I am excited about having NEW COLORS to play with !!!

We will also get 5 new In Colors in the new catalog, too !!!!

5 NEW COLORS (see chart above): Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso

10 RETURNING IN COLORS (see chart above): Baja Breeze, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Riding Hood Red, River Rock, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi

While I'll miss some of the colors (Mellow Moss!!!!) - it'll be nice and refreshing to see some different color combinations. Below are the colors that will be bidding us farewell - so be sure to stock up before it's too late. You can contact me or go to my website to order direct HERE. Once there, click on the SHOP NOW link.

So - what do you think? Let me know!!

Stampin' Hugs,
Karen

1 comment:

scraphappy247 said...

Karen, I'm with you! Color ROCKS! And these new ones are beautiful!!!