Thursday, April 01, 2010

UDI Inspiration Challenge #89

Another challenge has been issued to us this week. Below is my take on it. I actually CASEd the layout of the card from another stamper (I apologize because I don't remember who). When I find out who - I'll edit my post.

Things to Note:
-- the bottom right piece is popped up on dimensionals
-- each stamped piece is layered on a square of Razzleberry Lemonade DSP

Here is the picture we were given for inspiration. I went with the flower aspect - I know easy way out. :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Fresh Cuts
CS: Melon Mambo, WW, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Other: 1/16" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1 1/4 Square Punch, 1 3/8 Square Punch, Flower Brad

Be sure to stop by the UDI Blog to see what the other design team created!!

Stampin' Hugs,
Karen

5 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

I love using dimensionals on my cards. Love the four squares! Happy Easter!

carolm said...

as you said last week, clean and simple. great colors! xox

Maxine Conrad said...

So happy to see your takes on the challenges Karen. Great job xxx

Unknown said...

Such a cute card Karen - this would actually be a great birthday card!

sandi maciver said...

what a pretty card, clean and simple but very cute indeed, have a wonderful Easter