Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge


I'm part of the Stampin' Queens Design Team and today is our 1st Sketch Challenge.


I need to apologize for the horrible picture. I took numerous pictures, however, the white seemed to cause almost a glare. No matter how much editing I did - I couldn't get it to look any better.


Hope that doesn't deter you from trying your hand at the sketch! If you do play along - please use SQSC1 in your uploads and let us know, so we can check it out and leave some love!

Be sure to check out all the team members creations on the Stampin' Queens Sketch Blog -------------> HERE.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's take on the sketch!

Happy Stampin'

Karen

1 comment:

Sharon Wheet said...

Karen, what a clever use of the hope stamp set! Fabulous job and what a beautiful card!