Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stampin' Queen's Sketch Challenge 6

I haven't been able to participate in the challenges the past few weeks - lots of personal/family things going on that have consumed a good bit of my time.  I was determined to try and get something stamped this week. 

A friend of mine is pregnant and her baby shower is this weekend.  So, I figured now would be a good time to get her card made.  Since I haven't stamped in awhile - I figured I'd use the Designer Paper to do most of my work. :)  The only stamping is the 'hello baby' greeting.  Yes - a bit cheating, but I stamped! :)

Hope you'll take time to join us this week!  If you do, be sure to tag your card with SQSC6 on any sites you post to and let me know, so we can leave you some comments.

Stampin' Hugs,
Karen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Thanks

Clipping Path said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and fabulous layout the colouring is stunning.