Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WOOHOO - My News


I can share my news now that it has been officially posted!! I'm so excited because I am a proud member of the MissyB Designs Design Team!!!!! So, you'll be seeing more samples of Melissa's (the brain behind MissyB Designs) designs here on my blog, among other galleries. I already own a few of her sets and am patiently (ok - so you know me, I'm not a patient person :) waiting the arrival of my new set to play with.

Be sure to check out her website (linked above) and her blog where more ideas are posted!!

Also - be sure to check out the other DT blogs and welcome them to the team!!

DANNI
AWNA
LORI

The card above uses the Squiggly Flowers set.

Supplies:
Stamps: Squiggly Flowers (MissyB Designs)
CS: Pink Passion, Soft Sky, WW, Designer Paper (DCWV - I think)
Ink: Palette Noir
Other: Copic Markers, Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, Sakura Glitter Gel Pen, Rubons (SU!), Stickles (Baby Pink)

No comments: