Friday, July 03, 2009

June Stamp Club Projects

The next couple posts will be of the projects we made at my June Stamp Club. I tried to highlight some things that were retiring in case any of the club members wanted to purchase them before they were gone.

I liked this particular set for kid cards - mainly birthday cards. I'm sad to see it go, but have already purchased the new set that seems to have replaced it - Animal Stories. It doesn't have as many options, but it is just as cute!!

I copied the sketch from a card I received for my birthday from another stamper (Janice RR). It came at the perfect time when I was searching for what to make and then I opened her card and I knew right then that I was going to use it for a card.

Things to highlight -
-- Sizzix Texturz Plates (SU Backgrounds) Small (kraft cs) & Large Dots (close to cocoa cs)
-- 2 different sizes of the Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads (Pumpkin)
-- Scallop Edge Punch (SU Deal of the Week until 7/5)
-- Wild About You set now retired

Supplies:
Stamps: Wild About You
CS: Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Kraft, WW
Ink: None
Other: Sizzix Texturz Plates (SU Backgrounds), Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Markers - Close to Cocoa & More Mustard, Stampin' Dimensionals (under the scallop circle)

Check back tomorrow to see another project that was made.
Stampin' Hugs,
Karen

No comments: